A 2 week action challenge to integrate Bruce Lee’s philosophy into your daily life.
One winner will be picked to be a guest on the Bruce Lee Podcast!
Rules: Starting June 12th, 2017 join Shannon and Sharon in a two week Action Challenge to practice Bruce Lee’s philosophies.
- Practice the 3 Action items listed below every day for 2 weeks: Affirmations, Nutrition/Fitness, Harmony.
- Document your progress by journaling every day.
- Submit your story on June 26th 2017 about your experience doing the 2 week challenge.
- Final deadline for entries is June 30th, 2017.
Grand Prize: If you are chosen to with, you will get:
- Be a guest on the Bruce Lee Podcast and tell us your story about doing the 2 week challenge
- A goody bag with awesome Bruce Lee swag: T-shirts, DVDs, books, journals, and more.
- An authentic piece of memorabilia—Bruce Lee's actual business card with Certification of Authenticity
On June 26th, 2017 we will post an Entry Form on this page for you to enter your Action Item Challenge progress and journal entries. A winner will be chosen by Shannon and Sharon and announced on the July 20th episode of the Bruce Lee Podcast.
We’re excited to have our friend, actor Osric Chau, participating in the challenge too!
A sample of products that could be in your prize bag!
Daily Action Items for the 2 week challenge:
Identify something in you that makes you feel alive, something that you want to grow. Write at least one (preferably more) of your own affirmations (you can use Bruce Lee’s affirmations to supplement if you don’t come up with more than one or two.)
Make a five minute daily practice of saying your affirmations aloud every morning before starting your day, carry your affirmations with you, and return to them as often as you like throughout the day. Journal any changes in your outlook, anything that opens up for you or any sudden moments of understanding that you have.
Need help with this challenge? Listen to the Affirmations Podcast Episodes:
2. Nutrition and Fitness
Answer this question: “I would feel better in my body if I…..” Be specific. Once you’ve identified the answer, practice this every day. Journal any changes in your outlook, anything that opens up for you or any sudden moments of understanding that you have.
Need help with this challenge? Listen to the Nutrition and Fitness Podcast Episode:
Try this practice: Letting others be. Practice living in harmony by not saying anything negative about anyone else or yourself for the 2 week challenge period. Try to reframe any negative thoughts into positive ones or inquiries. Journal any changes in your outlook, anything that opens up for you or any sudden moments of understanding that you have.